Saturday 5 January 2013

2013

Happy New Year!

May all your dreams come true.


A new year, a new beginning. 

My last crafting project I shared with you goes back to august 2012! 

Since then I've been busy with all sorts of things but crafting. 

However, I have been collecting new supplies, recieved some amazing crafting goodies as christmas presents and I found back my inspiration.

Now, I can't wait to get started again!

This year will be different.

In februari 2012 I decided to start crafting, started to blog and found the wonderfull online crafting community. 

But I wasn't sure what I wanted to do. 

Last year has been about discovering new things and exploring the possibilities.

This year will be about making it happen!

And I'm starting today!

Are you joining me?


Best wishes,
Dee



Next stop : Tim Holtz, 12 tags of 2013, Januari.

No comments:

Post a Comment